Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was hired to do a paint party this year! Yay! My only one, but I did miss it. I had a fun art date with some artist friends and we made ...
-
Happy EARTH DAY to ALL! It is April 22nd and it is a wonderful day to celebrate our wonderful globe of Life & Love..... In proper Ear...
-
Wendy Maruyama's tag project! Wendy Maruyama, my former wood design professor of mine and a local artist in San Diego, is hav...
-
∞ To all my customers I get to meet face to face, to the ones who support me virtually, to the new friends and the old friends, a...
-
Hello! This is my process of the pins I exchanged at the Pin Swap in Yuma in late February. It was a long and grueling month of a lot o...
-
The "Earth Element" Necklace Jade // Turquoise // Acorn // Materials Used: Turquoise, Acorn, Jade, Malachite, a...
-
I have been wanting to share with the world my Five Most Inspirational/Life Changing books for so long. And the time is now for that ...
-
My Display Case at Avantgarden Art Gallery Kissthearth's Raw Earth Jewelry Collection will be showcased tonight at the Santa Ana Ar...








the 2nd to last picture looks familiar, also it's amazing. where does one find these meadows you display?
ReplyDelete