finding your work
"Nowhere is feedback so absolute as in the making of art. The work we make, even if unnoticed and undesired by the world, vibrates in perfect harmony to everything we put into it - or withhold from it. In the outside world there may be no reaction to what we do; in our artwork there is nothing but reaction. The breathtakingly wonderful thing about this reaction is its truthfulness. Look at your work and it tells you how it is when you hold back or when you embrace. When you are lazy, your art is lazy; when you hold back, it holds back; when you hesitate, it stands there staring, hands in its pockets. But when you commit, it comes on like blazes." - Art + Fear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today is going to be a beautiful day! Working in the studio then BBQ with friends! Enjoy everyone! J Shy Original Acrylic on Can...
-
Greetings beautiful beings, It has been a long time since I made my last update and I really have a lot to share... mostly, the fact ...
-
Hello! This is my process of the pins I exchanged at the Pin Swap in Yuma in late February. It was a long and grueling month of a lot o...
-
I was first turned onto runes and their qualities in 2015 when I was gifted a set. I had never heard of runes before but they intrigued...
-
Happy EARTH DAY to ALL! It is April 22nd and it is a wonderful day to celebrate our wonderful globe of Life & Love..... In proper Ear...
-
I have been wanting to share with the world my Five Most Inspirational/Life Changing books for so long. And the time is now for that ...
-
Infinite Energy // Circle Handlet // Enamel and Copper [7 inches long and the circle is 1 1/2 inches wide] // Handlets ar...
-
Catching up on jewelry orders and what not is my priority lately. After lesson planning, of course. Here is a photo of my most recent c...
-
The "Earth Element" Necklace Jade // Turquoise // Acorn // Materials Used: Turquoise, Acorn, Jade, Malachite, a...
-
"Painting my collections from this Earth has brought on a new perspective for me. My jewelry work brings the physical presence...


No comments:
Post a Comment