ALL NEW NEW NEW

All new jewelry made in the studio this week!!

So excited for these pieces. i just love them. They are all made out of a tin plate I scrounged for and found at a local thrift store. 

The plates were gorgeous! 
I got a few of them and all of them have floral patterns and whimsical contour lines. 

They are from 1971!! Can you believe that!?
41 year old tin plates. 

All recycled into new and exciting fashion. 
That makes me happy and what I believe my vision is all about. I just want to get the most out of everything. Nothing wasted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start things off with a picture I took at Holy Jim Falls Trail. It was a beautiful summer day and the flowers were so lovely. This was taken with a crappy phone, too. 
Hooray for awesome phone pictures!

~~MY LATEST CREATIONS~~



 These have already been purchased. Woooo!





These were given to someone for Mother's Day!




And, we'll end things with a piece of art and a quote.


Thanks for stopping by! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts