Post-Harmony

After thinking about harmony from my post the other day, I began to think about how I could incorporate it into my art. 

Then, I realized, I already have.

On my dresser, along with my other treasures I keep up there collecting dust, was just the piece of art I thought about.


My very first metal project ever.
It was a pill box assignment and I got philosophical with it.

A tree growing from a Taiji symbol (better known as Yin Yang) with the words, 
"the world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived."

I am completely astonished and elated with my Self. It is as if my subconscious left me a clue, or many clues, that it knew I would one day discover and unearth when I was ready. I already know everything I need to know, it's only when I recognize it do I fully understand. 

How incredibly magical the world works!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My treasure-topped dresser:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts