Goodbye 2016! You were (really) real.




To all my customers I get to meet face to face, to the ones who support me virtually, to the new friends and the old friends, and to my loving and awesome family: 

Thank you all for your support and love throughout this year.

So many blessings and thousands of light rays sent your way for this season of giving.
It has been quite a beautiful year.
New jewelry, new endeavors, new humans...








2016 was indeed an incredible one: mind-blowing firsts, epiphanies about my work, lots of dissolving of ideals and now focusing on what is important, what is real, what is needed...
now it is time to GROW.

Which brings me to my word of the year for 2017 -

B L O O M

Just like every flower, my petals want to feel, love, and be.
Be free.
Be love.
Be real.


- See you on the other side of 2016 -

so much love
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts