My Studio and How It's Coming Together

Here I am, collecting all these amazing tools by just pure luck and harmony with the Universe and just loving life to the fullest. I am collecting all my dream power tools.. Well, now that I have these wonderful tools, I need some wonderful stands to hold them and places to put them. 

SO STUDIO MAKEOVER COMMENCED!

Previously I had my metal tools and other art supplies on shelves in my room that were in a darkened area with no immediate reach to any of them from my desk and main work station. SO I REARRANGED! Brilliant or just about dang time? Either way, I rearranged the tools by switching the book shelf area by my desk to hold my tools and supplies instead. (duh right?) Well, I did that and then somehow came across the idea to use an old lamp stand as a stand for my flex shaft... but the motor was too heavy.. Soooooo, my head gets working and this is my solution... 

An old lamp stand with a broken shade (which i finished in breaking and tearing off) turned into a flex shaft stand complete with rope to hold it up.
Back wall contains tools.

Self-Sufficiency is my Middle Name.

Check out the rest of my amazing new workstation, complete with supplies and tools at hand with a stand contraption for holding my flex shaft in place for when I need it to work. Easy take down for not in use and all around easy because it was FREE! YAY FOR ME and MY BRAIN!


The bookshelf previously filled with books, now occupied with tools, supplies, etc.
Top shelf basically contains all my decorative pieces, art from me, art from friends, things around my old apartment all on one shelf.

My work station.

My desk with flex shaft stand near by, inspiration and notes hanging above and that little blue table next to it contains accessories and other small tools used for metal smithing and my flex shaft. Below the table is a canvas box with recycled tin ready to be made into something great!

My beautiful 23 year old sister (today is her birthday!) and I saying hi, holding her little chihuahua (my nephew), at the beach last week.
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts