Space is Inspirational


I love space. It is true. I have loved it ever since my Dad took me to Take-your-Daughter-to-Work Day when I was 8 years old. He works at Boeing and he worked on satellites then. And let me tell you, it was INSPIRING! It was the coolest thing I had ever seen! Something that would rotate around the world, and I was seeing them up close! AMAZING! I was very much a geek before art took over my life and I love that part of my childhood. 

I am starting to get influenced by my childhood desires lately and that excites me. Here I have posted some pictures that inspire me and the last photo is of a painting I did in college. The assignment was to draw your dream vacation. I really took it up a notch. ENJOY!

SPACE! COOL!

What's space without Princess Leia?
 I am inspired by her necklace here.. my brain gears are in motion...

A STAR WARS PURSE! AWESOME!


Super cool collage I found. Space and FLOWERS!
Two of my favorite things.

Scuba Diving In Space
Artist: Jessica Shy
18"x24"

Have an OUT OF THIS WORLD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts