This photo was from the mixer a couple weeks for us RAW Artists located in the LA and OC area. I have been making it a point to be present at every RAW event I can. I want to be an active member of the art community and if this is my outlet, and such a perfect one too, then so be it. I will inhale and breathe their message of bringing artists of all kinds together. I love it! I have met some rather wonderful people and talented artists. Pictured with me is the director for our OC Showcase, Ms. Anabelle Dimang, the DJ, DJ O.N.E, a photographer for the Spectrum show, the talented Mr. Tom Stratton, and Ms. Janna Bock, another artist at the Spectrum showcase who is an amazing illustrator. I cannot wait for the event coming up in FIVE DAYS! YES, very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today is going to be a beautiful day! Working in the studio then BBQ with friends! Enjoy everyone! J Shy Original Acrylic on Can...
-
Greetings beautiful beings, It has been a long time since I made my last update and I really have a lot to share... mostly, the fact ...
-
Catching up on jewelry orders and what not is my priority lately. After lesson planning, of course. Here is a photo of my most recent c...
-
"Painting my collections from this Earth has brought on a new perspective for me. My jewelry work brings the physical presence...
-
Happy EARTH DAY to ALL! It is April 22nd and it is a wonderful day to celebrate our wonderful globe of Life & Love..... In proper Ear...
-
I have been wanting to share with the world my Five Most Inspirational/Life Changing books for so long. And the time is now for that ...
-
Infinite Energy // Circle Handlet // Enamel and Copper [7 inches long and the circle is 1 1/2 inches wide] // Handlets ar...
-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TRjewellery CHECK THIS SHOP OUT! T & R Jewelry Their jewelry is made with unconventiona...




No comments:
Post a Comment