Where has Kissthearth + Jessica been?

I am here, guys.

I haven’t gone anywhere.

I have been here, simmering away, transitioning and wading in the vast pool of ideas in my head.

Thank you for bearing with me… if you know me personally you know I had entered motherhood only a few years ago, and that STILL has me in this transition. I have just gone with the flow and let my priorities come up as they should.

Which meant Kissthearth was on the backburner, but I never forgot about it.

If you don’t remember who or what Kissthearth is… please check out my shop for art and jewelry -and now some more vintage and metaphysical offerings. I am an artist and educator who creates repurposed tin artwork and different types of jewelry with earth and vintage elements. I am now able to offer supplies for the metaphysical arts, like runes and crystal grids. I also offer any vintage goodies I come across on my many travels around town and the world!

Hope all is well for everyone!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts