Vintage Radio Pins: Process and Result

Hello!

This is my process of the pins I exchanged at the Pin Swap in Yuma in late February. It was a long and grueling month of a lot of coffee, a lot of hammering, and not enough time. I spent hours and hours at night, saying no to invites out and hanging with friends, to finish about 20 radios and 12 music notes made of copper and brass. (feels just like senior year[s] of college!)

It was a pure challenge and I am happy I did it. 

I got so many good comments about them from other artists being in awe to the comment, "these are really special." I took it all to heart and I would make them again and again. And I am! 
I plan on making more for my family and friends and even some earrings out of them.

I feel so lucky. 












Next up.... I will be posting pictures from the infamous Yuma Symposium. 
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pins Jshy!!!!! I want one...tradeskies????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you guys are so awesome. DUH! We haven't made any arrowheads lately... or cleaned any beaches.... It's almost EARTHDAY!

      Delete
  2. With our Online Banking, you can access your account online anytime, anywhere. Get started today – it's easy! All you need are your Social Security number, your TD debit or ATM card number and a TD Bank personal checking or savings account number.

    Enroll in Online Banking today.

    If you do not have a TD debit or ATM card or do not wish to use the online enrollment, please call TD Bank Login Customer Service to register.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts