End of an Era: Art Photo Dump 2023

 


I was hired to do a paint party this year! Yay! My only one, but I did miss it.



I had a fun art date with some artist friends and we made art together!
I loved how this turned out and I made more.


See I made more!



I finally started to work on this piece that I have had for more than a decade. 
I love when those pieces FINALLY come together.
Still a work in progress..


Progress shots of it.


Always.



I was just living that pregnant life this year. I was 6 months here.



I did a lot of design work for this company and a lot of designs for my work place at OC Shirt Shop. I have gotten better and better and it has been fun to get more and more responsibility in my design work.



Progress pictures of another painted mandala I did.



And it's (almost) final form!



This cutie pie.



Love getting flower pictures.



:)



When we visited my sister for her wedding in Austria, she requested a few paintings for her home (and the wedding) and I actually loved the way these turned out. Inspired by mid-century art.


I was able to finally start testing my electroforming kit this year! 
I need to do more in this next year... or else!



My daughter requested henna on Mother's Day. 
I love her too much.



Some lovely friends hosted a Baby Shower for me and it had so much vintage and lovely vibes.



I created these sarcastic hat designs, lol.



I designed and evolved my art website this year. It was due. And I am super happy with it!
Check it out at www.kissthearth.art



Super in love with these watercolors I have been able to create lately. 
There will definitely be more where these came from...


More!



My gorgeous daughter started going to an art class with a former co-worker/great friend at her gallery.
Sage wouldn't take any classes from me (I mean hello Art Teacher mom) but now that she has taken them from someone else she has expressed wanting to learn more from me. Yay!


A little tiny plant my co-worker has kept alive while I was on maternity leave.



An old watercolor painting of a raven that I entered into an art exhibition this year.



This is me in discovery mode, applying flowers to some mixed media pieces. 
Again, you will be seeing these much more in the coming year!



I created these designs and tote bags for my clothing label SoulfuelCA. 
That was fun to do, there is a design for each zodiac sign.



My little girl had fun drawing a pic of her brother who was on his way.



Some doodles during my pregnancy...



My poppies. :)



For Rio on Easter..


And then my second greatest art piece was born, on April 26th he came and blew our minds with his dense and sturdy body and easy attitude. What a dream he was... made into reality.
*


And she finally became the big sister she always wanted to be.



New Mom of 2 gifts :D



I did sell a few earrings throughout the year, online and at AvantGarden Art Gallery.


Daniel won a free trip to a retreat that featured sound healing with horses! And he brought me with him... It was so cool!



More art I made in Austria <3


Wedding ring box for my sister and brother-in-law


From my sister's beautiful garden in Austria 


On one of our many strolls in the beautiful countryside off Austria..


One of my fave spots I discovered on my first solo trip to this country... then...


My Love proposed to me there. It's very surreal. He didn't know about this spot and I was somehow drawn to it and now I know why. We had an unforgettable proposal story with our two kids. It was perfect.



More earrings... being sent to AvantGarden Art gallery where I sell quite a bit of jewelry there so I am always making more now which is lovely.


Close up of a piece in the gallery


Workshop at the MainPlace Mall I had the pleasure of assisting. 
I always love doing these for special events.


I love this necklace and the ones I am coming out with!


Lastly, some progress shots of the new watercolor work I have been introducing and in which we will be seeing a lot more of this coming year.


I really started to discover something here and I am so excited to explore this marrying of two mediums.

I feel good things for this new year....

Onward to 2024!


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts