Coming Soon: Painted Potion Jars

My newest idea/project that has been unfolding are these PAINTED JARS. 

I got the idea from looking into my own herb cabinet where I keep my witchy blends, herbs and concoctions. 

I thought maybe painting some potion or herb jars could be a pretty cool addition to my pantry of magick so I gave it a try.

I added some of my mandalas to a jar and it turned out so fun, I love it!


These could easily be potion jars, herbal jars, or even stash jars for our cannabis-loving folk!



I used glitter and acrylic paint to paint the jars with some flowery and spiral patterns that I love and maybe other mystic lovers would, too! 


These are just the behind-the-scenes shots of a few designs. I am hoping to have some time to do some more, what with all my ideas, but in due time I will have them up in my Etsy Shop.



I will also add two coats of modge podge to give it a nice glossy look and seal the paint in.

Follow my Etsy Shop so you'll know when these go on Sale!

Have a great weekend guys ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts