Acorns // Watercolor






"Painting my collections from this Earth has brought on a new perspective for me. My jewelry work brings the physical presence to my hands and touch, which I value, but through watercolor I am able to observe and feel through the lens of my own eyes. The difference is notable: in that, I can see what I feel and feel what I see. What a wonderful concept! Enjoy!" -Jess

//

Acorns // Watercolor Painting
Size: 4 in. x 6 in. (more or less)

This painting will be shipped as is, in an envelope, with a loose cardboard backing for strength. Any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to start up a conversation with me. :)

//


Love me here: https://www.facebook.com/kissthearth
And here: @kissthearth

Need even more? Email me directly at jessicakshy [!at] gmail.com. 
Tell me your thoughts, sing me a song, or just say hello. 

*** Let the beauty you love, be what you do...***

1 comment:

Popular Posts