Henna Events Info

NEED HENNA AT YOUR NEXT EVENT? 
INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE SESSION? 

My goal is to provide my services of temporary tattoos using henna to further the love for this beautiful art form!


Whether you have a maternity shoot coming up, model shoot, kids birthday, bachelorette party, creative or fundraising event, or simply would like henna to attract clients to your business, I am here to create designs for you.


Please submit your Name and Contact information to jessicakshy@gmail.com and I will be able to speak with you directly about your next event.

- -

I am currently offering Henna at:

TBA
~

Past Offerings:

Santa Ana Art Walk
-1st Saturday of each month-
DTSA

The Marketplace at San Clemente
-2nd Sunday of each month-
-10 am - 4 pm-
201 N. Calle los Molinos
San Clemente, CA

Please reach out to me with your needs or suggestions for future events!

- -

PRICES
$5 - $25 PER TATTOO
$5 - simple, small design
$10 - arm or bracelet design
$15 - hand and fingers design
$20-25 - more intricate hand/foot design


*If you are interested in a group price for parties, costs will depend on amount of people, time, and location, please contact me right away for a quote. :)
Feel free to contact me directly at any time. Thank you!


MY WONDERFUL SUPPLIER:
Created with a henna paste containing natural elements, such as lemon juice and essential oils, this product is handmade by an artisan with materials from a local henna farm in Philadelphia, PA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts